Product Manager - £35,000 to £60,000 DOE
We are looking to recruit an experienced Product Manager to drive growth in Giacom's product set. Reporting to the Product & Services Director, you will be responsible for increasing our revenue across our product portfolio, interfacing with our vendors and in house teams to ensure successful product launches from the concept stage right through to implementation. Your role will have a remit across our existing and emerging products sets.
This role will focus on but not limited to:
- Research into changing markets, competition and other products
- Creation of business cases to support product investments
- On-boarding new vendors and facilitating efficient product introductions
- Managing product life cycles, in line with overarching strategic roadmap
- Support Marketing and other Go To Market activities
You will have a number of key attributes, each with a proven track record:
- Commercially astute - you'll be a skilful negotiator ensuring the best possible business terms
- Relationship builder - have strong relationship building skills with ability to interact with key stakeholders across vendors and internally
- Detail orientated – you will be organised, have an eye for detail, able to draft business requirements to ensure smooth integrations with Giacom’s Cloud Market
- Technical awareness - you will have high technical awareness, able to turn functional specifications into product deliverables to match business goals.
- Team Player – you will be happy to integrate into a small team and will be adept at building great relationships with your peers and other Stakeholders.
You should have strong experience of working within the technology sector, preferably in a B2B or channel environment. Have strong communciation skills and and excellent Microsoft Offices skills. A deep understanding of the IT industry, key vendors and technology solutions is desirable.
We encourage all applicants who are interested in this role to forward their details to email@example.com.