We are looking to recruit an experienced Product Manager to drive growth and diversification in our portfolio. Reporting to the Head Of Product Management, you will be responsible for increasing our revenue and profitability, interfacing with our vendors and in-house teams to ensure successful product launches from the concept stage right through to implementation.
The role will have a broad remit across our existing and emerging product sets and amongst the key responsibilities will be:
- Using primary and secondary research along with management information to build a detailed understanding of the wider Cloud Services market.
- Identify opportunities for the business to bring to market new products and services.
- Monitor macro trends and competitor activity.
- Creating new product/proposition ideas and prototypes.
- Managing business stakeholders and gaining buy in.
- Evaluating potential vendors.
- Developing the business case.
- Designing the optimal customer experience.
- Working with our Software Development team on building requirements.
- Working with our Sales & Marketing team on message development & launch plans.
In Life Vendor & Roadmap Management
- Building with our vendors an ongoing roadmap of new features & enhancements.
- Working with these vendors to continuously improve the user experience by managing service level agreements.
- Reviewing financial performance of the portfolio and taking necessary steps to deliver as per the business case.
- Working with our Technical Support teams to ensure that our Knowledge Base of customer solutions is constantly refreshed.
- Analysing market pricing and developing opportunities for bundling complementary products and services.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their experience of some or all of these skills and attributes:
- Proposition development - you'll have worked on all aspects of developing propositions from idea to launch.
- Self-starter - Giacom is an entrepreneurial environment and showing initiative is key.
- Commercially astute – you'll be a skilful negotiator used to securing the best possible business outcomes.
- Relationship builder - you'll have strong relationship building skills with a natural ability to interact with key stakeholders across vendors and colleagues.
- Detail orientated - you'll be organised and have an eye for detail, using these skills to help draft business requirements
- Team Player - you'll be happy to integrate into a small team and adept at building great relationships with your peers and other colleagues.
- Financially literate – you’ll understand the principles of financial management in a commercial environment.
You should have preferably worked in the technology sector, ideally in a B2B or channel environment. A working understanding of the IT industry, key vendors and technology solutions is highly desirable.
We encourage all applicants who are interested in this role to forward their details to email@example.com.