Unlock freedom, flexibility and cost-efficiency with our IP Comms offering.
Key advantages of IP Comms from Giacom
What is IP Comms?
IP (Internet Protocol) voice communication uses the same networks as other digital communications, such as email and instant messaging, to transmit voice data over the internet between devices and systems.
In recent years, IP voice communication has become increasingly popular, as it offers many advantages over traditional telephone systems, including:
- Lower costs
- Greater flexibility
- Integration with other tools, such as video conferencing, email and instant messaging
IP Comms products and services
HV.Select Hosted Seats
High-end Unified Communications functionality.
HV.Select is a fully cloud-based Voice over IP (VoIP) service that provides more than a traditional UC Platform or on-premise PBX, making it easier and more affordable to manage all your telephony needs with an enterprise-grade range of functionality.
HV.Select runs on BT's reliable and secure next-generation platform and comes in two different license types, enabling partners to offer their customers the perfect solution for their business.
HV.Select Foundation Licence
Our HV.Select Foundation Licence is designed for businesses with diverse telephony needs. It includes core calling features for basic functionality, plus Cisco Webex for Broadworks softphone application.
This solution is ideal for businesses in the hospitality or education sectors that need to scale up at minimum cost, providing them with a comprehensive and efficient means of managing their telephony needs while future-proofing their communications system.
HV.Select Mobile User Licence
Our HV.Select Mobile User Licence offers everything a business might need from their voice solution. It's fully loaded with premium UC features, including the Cisco Webex for Broadworks softphone application, and a range of enterprise-grade functionality.
No matter what type or size of business you have, this licence is truly scalable and can meet all your customers' telephony requirements. Plus, with the most competitive inclusive call bundle in the Channel, you'll be getting the best value for your money.
Key features and benefits
- Simple but competitive pricing, making it easy to buy and sell
- Inclusive Gartner Magic Quadrant Market Leading Collaboration and Softphone with Cisco Webex
- Inclusive local, national and headline mobile calls (subject to fair use policy)
- Inclusive advanced Call Analytics
- Flexible licencing options
- Guaranteed 99.999% uptime backed by our SLA on a reliable and secure platform
- Self-serve user-friendly portal enabling you to support your customers efficiently
- Comprehensive and free ongoing sales and product training available with our expert team
How IP Comms from Giacom will help your business
Our IP Comms solutions provide your customers with everything they need to begin their cloud telephony journey.
- Prepare them for the transition to All-IP with a complete suite of IP voice products all in one place
- Have the best products in your portfolio at the most competitive prices with access to market-leading propositions
- Access an ever-evolving product offering so you are never left behind with outdated platforms and technology
Interested in our IP Comms solutions?
Sign up with Giacom to get instant access to:
- Comms, Cloud, Billing and Hardware through a single innovative digital platform.
- The UK’s most comprehensive portfolio of technology products & services.
- Award-winning service delivered by a passionate in-house team.