By Danny Morfitt, Cloud Presales Engineer at Giacom
As an Azure partner, we have regular catch ups with their experts to discuss any changes or updates to the solution, or any big Microsoft news in general. So you’re not missing out, our Cloud Presales Engineer, Danny Morfitt, has put together a roundup of July’s Azure Community call highlights.
Microsoft Inspire Announcements
Microsoft Inspire is a conference held annually by Microsoft Corporation for its partner community. At Inspire, partners are taught about Microsoft’s roadmap for the upcoming year, as well as getting to network, share best practices, experience the latest product innovations, and learn new skills. Click the links below to read our top Inspire picks:
Azure Offering Updates
Azure Migrate and Azure Modernise (formerly known as Azure Migration and Modernisation Program) have now expanded their offerings. They feature:
- Scenarios Supported:
- Infrastructure & Database Migrations
- SAP Migration
- Migrate Enterprise Apps
- Migrate Azure Virtual Desktop
- Migrate Azure VMWare Solution
- Continued support for existing scenarios and eligibility requirements for specialised partners in FY24.
- Nomination and claim workflows in partner centre via the MCI platform.
- Continued support for SMB customers.
- Two new engagements launching for pre-sales assessments in Azure Migrate & modernise partner-led.
- New Offering – Azure Innovate.
- Cloud Scale Analytics
- Build and Modernise AI Apps
- Support for analytics and build and modernise AI apps.
- Activities to support entire customer journey, including presales and post-sales.
- Azure Migrate and Modernise Incentives:
- Azure Innovate Incentives:
Please note, you’ll need certain eligibility to get access to these programs, such as having a solution designation in Infrastructure (Azure) and having an Azure Specialisation in one of the topic areas. To read more about Azure offerings, click here.
Azure Partner Enablement
Through Partner Enablement, you can access personalised assistance, comprehensive courses, and world-class Microsoft expertise to build your knowledge base and grow your company.
For Technical and Sales training, click here.
You can also access the Partner Enablement Guide for more info on:
- Upcoming events
- Recommended trainings
- New resources
Got any questions about Azure? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our expert Azure Practice Team, at [email protected]